Apply today if you are an exceptional Self Employed Carer with great skills and abilities! We look after our Carers at the same level as we look after our Clients!
The Live In Care Agency is always looking for exceptional self-employed Live-in Carers. We are looking for Carers who go the extra mile, those who have the WOW factor those who are able to look after our Clients as if they were your own relatives. It takes a very special type of person to be a skilled, emotionally intelligent Carer who holds uncommon logic. If this sounds like you, then we are interested.
We take every application seriously.
For Applications you will need to be able to provide:
An up to date DBS Certificate
The Right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
At least two contactable references
Proof of registration with HMRC
Proof of insurance
Proof of up to date training (here we will be looking at studies towards The Care Certificate and/or NVQ 2 as we intend registering with CQC by end 2018. M&H and First Aid are ‘in classroom’ qualifications and non-negotiable qualification requirements.
Details of previous experience
Certificates may be emailed to email@example.com
This Agency isn’t a run-of-the-mill Agency. We expect more and in return, we think that we can offer you a little more.
We are not going to say that accommodation and meals are included in the package because live-in Care couldn’t possibly be live-in care without the two.
We are going to tell you that you can expect:
– your own room with television;
– bathroom facilities (which may be shared with the client);
– a definite 2 to 3-hour break per day (dependant on client requirements);
– a definite 9 to 10 hours rest period overnight (as is the case with all live-in care positions, the Carer needs to be on the premises and ‘on-call’ during the night.
– an ‘on call’ Care Manager 24 hours per day for emergencies (yes, South Africa does have an ‘on-call’ nursing sister who is able to assist you via telephone or email).
We are going to say that, in accordance with the nature of the job, you won’t be working normal working hours. Live-in Care is just that, a set of extra hands to help the client remain on their own and live their lives as they always have and the provision of care doesn’t stop at 5 pm.
All candidates will be thoroughly screened and interviewed personally by the Agency owner.
Interested? Are you an exceptional self employed live in Carer? Apply today!